Department of medical rehabilitation, physical therapy and sports medicine with a postgraduate institute course
Classes are held at the main bases:
Sanatorium "Green Grove"
- st. Mendeleev 136/5, building 1
- bus stop "Tea Factory", "Green Grove"
- training rooms are located in building No. 1 - 3rd floor, (conference room), 4th floor.
Contact information: tel: 228-76-80
State Autonomous Institution "Republican Medical and Physical Dispensary"
- st. Blucher, 1
- bus stop 218 "Synagogue", or 249,290 "City Council"
- study rooms are located on 3-4 floors.
Contact information: tel: 284-71-26
1. Gilmutdinova Lira Talgatovna - MD, professor, head of department
2. Nazarova Elmira Muratovna - candidate of medical sciences, associate professor
3. Iseyeva Dilyara Raufovna - candidate of medical sciences, associate professor
4. Gilmutdinov Bulat Rashitovich - candidate of medical sciences, associate professor
5. Faizova Elvira Ravilevna - candidate of medical sciences, associate professor
6. Musin Zubair Harisovich - Ph.D., associate professor
7. Khasanova Angelika Renatovna - candidate of medical sciences, associate professor
8. Gumerova Oksana Nikolaevna - candidate of medical sciences, associate professor
9. Tikhomirov Andrey Yuryevich - candidate of medical sciences, associate professor
10. Maslennikov Anton Vasilyevich - candidate of medical sciences, associate professor
11. Zulkarnaeva Elvira Ravilevna - assistant
12. Stolyarova Tatyana Viktorovna - assistant
13. Gabdelhakova Leysan Aydarovna - assistant
14. Semenova Svetlana Mukharyamovna - assistant
15. Anischenko Ilsyuyar Halilovna - assistant
16. Bikbaeva Natalya Fedorovna - assistant
17. Salakhov Envir Masabikhovich-assistant
18. Galimulina Elena Nikolaevna - assistant
19.Arslanov Dinar Nailevich - assistant
20. Tazetdinova Yulia Nailevna - assistant
21. Karpova Ekaterina Sergeevna - assistant
REQUIREMENTS OF CLINICAL DEPARTMENTS OF BSMU FOR STUDENTS
For practical classes, each student must bring:
1. Textbook, teaching aids, guidelines.
2. A stetho- or phonendoscope.
3. Workbook for practical exercises
4. Lecture notes
1. Neatness in clothing. To attend classes in a dressing gown, bonnet.
2. Modesty in jewelry and cosmetics.
3. Clean hands with trimmed nails.
4. Replaceable shoes. For classes in the intensive care unit, have shoe covers.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EDUCATIONAL DISCIPLINE
1. For each missed lesson, an acquittal is required. If it is absent, the pass will qualify as absenteeism, without admission from the dean's office the student is not allowed to further studies.
2. All topics missed for a good reason are subject to refinement with the permission of the dean’s office. If the material is not processed by the deadline set by the dean, the teacher reserves the right to prevent the student from subsequent classes.
3. Missed lectures are also practiced. Form of working out: provision of an abstract compiled on the methodological development of a lecture, and an interview with a lecturer on the topic of the lecture.
4. The headman of the group draws up a student duty schedule. The student on duty tidies the classroom before and after classes.