Запись блога пользователя «marktwainauthors marktwainauthors»
MX Player For PC/Laptop Windows 8.1/8/7/10 Download
MX Player is your primary media player on your Android device, isn’t it? Though it’s renowned for Android, iOS users can also download it from the iTunes store. There are a lot of features that make MX Player stand out from the rest. So, you may think can I download MX Player for PC?
The answer is YES. You can play media on your computer using MX Player. Due to the lack of an official PC version, you need a guide to install the application. I know you are aware of the procedures needed to install MX Player from the Play Store directly on the phone. When it comes to the computer, things get changed.
Get Latest Version Of MX Player Pro APK and Download MX Player Codec from here.
Download MX Player for PC Windows 7/8/10 Laptop for Free;
Step 1: As I said earlier, MX Player hasn’t released a dedicated PC version yet. So, you need to install an Android emulator. I recommend using Bluestacks.
Step 2: Once you download the executable file using the link given above, install the software just like you normally do. And, open the interface using the desktop icon.
Step 3: Can you see a search field on the top-right portion of the screen? Just type MX Player into it and hit Enter.
You will get a No Results page, beneath which Search Play for MX Player link can be seen. Click on the same to reach the Google Play page to download the app.
Step 4: Now you don’t want anybody to guide you because the installing an app from Play Store isn’t strange to you. Just hit install and wait for some time to get it finished.
Step 5: Go back to the Bluestacks homepage to see the MX Player icon there. You can click on the same to launch the media player on the computer and, keep on using it as you do on the mobile
Alternative Method for Installing MX Player for PC:
Follow the first two steps from the above section.
Then, you need to download MX player app.
Once the download gets finished, you need to access the directory into which the file is saved. Next, right-click on the file and choose Open with. If you can’t find Bluestacks on the context menu, go with Choose another app. Still, you don’t get it?
- Just click on More apps and, go with Look for another app on this PC. Using this option, you can browse to the exact directory into which you installed Bluestacks.
- That’s it. Once you open the APK file using Bluestacks, the installation will be triggered. And, you can find the MX Player icon every time you open the emulator.
- N.B.- Of course, there are another Android emulators other than Bluestacks; for example, YouWave. But I recommend the former due to the better user experience.
- Also, Check Download MX Player for Samsung Tizen & Download MX Player for Blackberry.
- So, you got two methods to download MX Player for PC. The very same methods can be used to run any Android app on a computer without any issues.
- I don’t think you will have any doubt on going through the steps I have shared above. In case you get confused, don’t forget to reach me out via the comment from down below.
I hope you will share this article with your social media friends. Hear me out, they will thank you later for the same.